BA (Hons) Healthcare Management
: BA (Hons)
Arden University’s BA (Hons) Healthcare Management course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to obtain a management-level position in a healthcare-related environment. This course is ideal for anyone interested in becoming a confident healthcare professional, covering the three main themes of Professional Environment and Practice, Operations and Quality Management and Leadership and Management. Students will acquire a range of key skills in different areas of healthcare, allowing you to progress in your current career or kick start a new one.
Not only will you learn about how to become a successful leader in this increasingly important industry, you will also gain a grounded insight into other important aspects such as the social, political and ethical issues in international healthcare. Additional areas covered include financial control, budgeting, business analysis and planning. By the end of this three-year course, students will have learned a fundamental basis of healthcare management that they will be able to apply to allow for the successful operation of services in the industry.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for anyone looking to gain knowledge and tools that could lead to a range of successful careers such as a professional practitioner, manager, or leader in Health and Social Care.
The programme is essentially aimed at people who are highly organized, hard-working and passionate about helping others.
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
• Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Having completed this degree, graduates will have a wide variety of options for roles they can succeed in. These include, but are not limited to, care manager, health service manager, charity officer or health promotion specialist.
Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
: 3 years
Awarding body / Certified by
: Arden University
We offer a wide range of Higher Education courses endorsed by professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Management Institute and the Association of Project Managers, as well as a Qualifying Law Degree – one of only five institutions in the UK to provide this course via online distance learning!
Although many things have changed, our core values remain the same: to provide wide access to education and change people’s world through innovative, modern learning.