Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
: Executive Education
: Postgraduate Certificate
The main objective of a Postgraduate Certificate in Finance is to empower you with the confidence to progress into a career in the finance industry or to move to a higher academic challenge such as an MSc in Finance.
Choose to pursue subjects most relevant to your career from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate four courses from those listed below.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
• Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
• English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
: 12 weeks
LSBF was established in 2003, and has grown from a single college focused on professional qualifications to an international network delivering a wide range of degrees in partnership with a variety of schools and associations.
The college now has campuses all over the world including the UK, Singapore, and Canada, as well as using the online platform InterActive to deliver education to students who can’t attend a campus.
It is a member of Global University Systems (GUS), which is a growing network of 20 institutions and academic partners providing education to over 40,000 students worldwide.