MSc International Marketing.
Education at GISMA Business School
Awarding body / Certified by
: The University of Law
The MSc International Marketing covers key aspects of marketing management including strategic marketing planning and communications on a global scale. During the course you will gain a valuable insight into the marketing industry and develop skills required to enhance your career within a highly competitive job market. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
In addition, the MSc International Marketing is aligned with the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for delivering consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for undergraduate students – TEF is a UK-wide recognised standard of teaching quality which underpins everything The University of Law represents.
Flexible payment plans available! GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
The MSc International Marketing programme is completed in one year (divided into two semesters), with the summer period used to complete the dissertation.
The programme contains the following modules:
Your place of study
- International Marketing Leadership
- Managing Organisational Reputation
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- International Emerging Themes
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
GISMA Business School offers an international education with its programme syllabus along with its internatioanl cohort of over 40 nationalities. This subject will hone your skills in international marketing and prepare you for a global career in the industry whilst the dedicated Careers Centre will help prepare students for applications, perfect their CV and covering letters along with exposing them to company visits, identify internship opportunities and more.
2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
English proficiency options: English native speaker /
degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum
in each component / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Course Duration: One academic year (full-time)
Campus Based: Yes
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that stays adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.