Duration : 1-3 days (depending on the individual needs)
Language : English
Note : this training programme can be organised for one person
In the days of globalisation and development of the international markets, more and more international companies open their branches in Poland and delegate foreign employees to work there. Working in a new country is a challenge, both professional and private. Stress and disorientation can lower the effectiveness of work and life satisfaction of the expat.
This unique training programme will help the expats to adopt to the new situation. The participants will learn about culture shock and the ways to deal with this phenomenon, they will get to know the Polish business culture and they will receive practical hints about living in Poland. The training ends with a short intensive course of Polish as a foreign language.
Advantages for the participants:
Advantages for the company:
- The training programme will help the expat to adapt to the new business and social environment
- The participants will learn how to work with their Polish colleagues and avoid the traps of cross cultural communication
- They will learn the basics of Polish
- Faster adaptation of the employee in the Polish business reality
- Less cross-cultural conflicts