are organized throughout the whole school/academic year (from October to June) on 7 different levels of proficiency!
INDIVIDUAL COURSES & PRIVATE GROUPS
This is a great alternative for those who do not like learning in a group or who cannot come to classes regularly.
COURSES FOR CHILDREN
- times and frequency of the meetings are established by the needs of the students
- classes can be cancelled or moved to another day or time.
- the number of hours and the program of the course can be tailored to the expectations of the
participants (individually created based upon a needs analysis)
- classes can start and finish at any time.
A Polish Language Course with lots of fun. Very small groups, short lessons - the programme written especially for the youngest children! We sing and draw a lot - we play with the Polish language and watch Polish cartoons.
Times and frequency of the meetings are established by the needs of the students. In addition, all COURSE participants are offered:
- film and discussion clubs: additional conversation opportunities for people who have a higher level of proficiency
- meetings regarding certification exams for Polish as a foreign language for those persons interested (also exam workshops for everyone who is taking or would like to pass an exam)
- group trips around Krakow - sightseeing and more...
- a small library for persons who can read well and would like the opportunity to develop this ability under the direction of a teacher
- writing workshops in Polish (letters, formal e-mails, and for those more talented - stories, descriptions... and even poetry)
- Polish culture evenings - meetings concerning Polish customs and traditions. Some of the suggested topics are: Polish wedding, Christmas, St. Andrew's Day party, culinary clubs - how to cook "pierogi" and "zur." We guarantee active participation and unforgettable experiences!
The objective of the certification courses is to prepare the participants to take Panstwowy Egzamin Certyfikatowy (the State Certificate in Polish as a foreign language).These courses are aimed at people who have reached an adequate level of proficiency. Depending on the exam this should be level B1, B2 or C2. For more information go to: www.buwiwm.edu.pl/certyfikacja
We offer a free test checking the level of proficiency to all those who are interested in taking the exam.
The emphasis of the course is put on practicing techniques necessary for tackling different exam parts (grammar, writing, reading, speaking and listening).
Therefore, it is not designed to develop your general knowledge of the language but to prepare you to pass the exam and obtain a good grade!!!
You can participate in the certification course and at the same time attend a general course.
* At the end of the course the participants take a mock exam prepared by our Methodology Director
* Exam courses are organised both in the school year and during summer holidays.
* The time and frequency of the lessons, as well as the duration of the course are arranged according to the applicants’ needs.
* You can register for an exam in our school