MSc in Business Project Management
Despite the changing international business environment, companies invest in acquiring personnel trained in international projects and business management, by adopting more professional practices to lead effective teams. The MSc in Business Project Management prepares participants for careers in International Project Management and Strategy & Business Consulting, by developing your professional skills and networking. Our Project-Based Learning curriculum combined with real business cases, live case studies and the international consulting project will enhance your learning experience through a hands-on approach with our partner companies. If you want to be on the short list of top notch companies, this is the programme for you!
International Experience and Recognition
Learning by doing
- 1 year, full-time programme taught in English and the possibility to do some electives in Spanish.
- International seminar in Silicon Valley, San Francisco.
- Double Diploma to add value to your CV by leveraging two highly ranked business schools: ESCP Europe and Technical University of Madrid (UPM).
- Positioned as the 2nd best Master in International Management in Western Europe by SMBG (2014).
- Accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles in France*.
- Interactive and practical methodology, business cases, company visits, international consultancy projects and a professional master thesis.
- International Consultancy Projects (professional solutions to real companies’challenges) to enhance the learning experience through a hands-on approach withour partner companies: Mi-GSO, EY, Banco Santander, Neovantas, Start-Up’s,…
- Live Case Studies, designed, developed and assessed by our partner companies: Amadeus, BNP Paribas, Telefónica, Accenture, OHL, Axa, IATA,…
- Business Cases (specialized workshops for solving real business issues): L’Oréal, Pfizer, Bain, Everis, Deloitte, Amaris, Arthur D. Little, Opinno, BTS,…
- Expert training for the International Project Manager Professional Certification (PMP®), or for the Certificated Associate in Project Management (CAPM®), by the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Professional experience through internships or job positions in the International
- Project Management & Business Management Consulting fields.
- Strong partnerships with major leading companies.
- Corporate network involvement in each step of the learning experience through career development seminars, consultancy projects, company visits, internships and company days.
- Critical approach and creative answers: real business cases, company projects andcorporate conferences to stimulate the right entrepreneurial approach.
2 scholarships of 2,000€ awarded based on academic merit
Promotions and discounts
Early Bird rate:
- 9% if you enrol before 15/04/2016
- 7% if you enrol before 15/05/2016
- 5% if you enrol before 30/06/2016
: ESCP Europe and UPM. ESCP Europe is accredited by the Conference des Grandes Ecoles in France.
All students must a four month internship (minimum) at the end of their programme. In each of our campuses we have a Corporate Relations Office that helps students reach their career goals, posts all internship and job offers, as well as organizes workshops to prepare an effective interview, on how to do a professional CV, etc.
ESCP Europe has developed a worldwide network of academic partners
These alliances with universities all over the world allow to:
- Create several study opportunities for our students elsewhere than on the school’s
6 European campuses. ESCP Europe’s identity is deeply European yet its
destination is the World.
- Offer interdisciplinary study opportunities which go beyond pure business education. Thus our students can take advanced courses in other disciplines such as law, design, or mathematics.
- Increase the diversity of our student body by hosting students coming from other
fields than business management. E.g. each year ESCP Europe welcomes engineering students in dual degree programmes coming from such prestigious schools as the Ecole Centrale de Paris , Ecole Supérieure d’Electricité (Supélec) , or Politecnico di Torino .
- Foster research projects among professors from different countries, host visiting faculty from around the world, and promote the production of knowledge in pluridisciplinary and multinational teams (joint conferences and seminars, publication of articles and books).