Length of the program: 4 semesters
Requirements to apply to the program
Theoretically, the program is open to any interested candidate who can show one
of the following degree or certificate:
a/ BA or Licence in English Philology
with a grade average of 4 (3.75 could be accepted after analysis of the curriculum followed by the student)
b/ Cambridge Certificate level Proficiency
c/ The candidate can take an exam entrance at the university if none of the above is available.
Each year is organized as follows
> 40% of the lectures and/ or exercises are on line.
> 60% of the lectures and/ or exercises are at the university.
Each instructor has a page on the internet site where he/she posts his/her lectures/ exercises, and all the information needed by the students:
· Agenda for new or special events, meeting dates, etc.
· Dates and time of forums
· Dates of consultations via e.mail, etc.
· B/At the university:
· Each semester has 2 long week ends on the site. During these week ends a number of instructors will deliver lectures and guide exercises.
· After these week ends, lectures and exercises – or a selection of them- will be posted on the internet site by the instructors.
· Exams (for the courses with examination): at the end of the academic year, at the university.