B.A. International Relations
The international relations curriculum enables students to analyze the legal, historical, socioeconomic, and political factors that are key elements in this field of study.
Webster students also examine the dynamics, structural characteristics, and humanitarian issues of the global community.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
Demonstrate knowledge of key subfields and theories of international relations as a discipline.
Identify major actors and institutions of international relations and know their functions.
Analyze international issues from perspectives other than their own.
Display familiarity with foreign cultures and languages.
•Signed Application Form
•Proof of English Proficiency:
– TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
– IELTS: 6.0
– Pearson: 53
•High School Transcript
•Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
•One Letter of Recommendation
•Certificate of Finance showing *
•Copy of Passport ID Page
•Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
•Some programs have additional entry requirements.
Please contact your advisor for more information.
4 years (128 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves
: August -17, January-18
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts