Accelerating Women's Careers.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
This programme aims to enhance skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
Why choose this programme?.
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 2 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
We offer a wide range of Higher Education courses endorsed by professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Management Institute and the Association of Project Managers, as well as a Qualifying Law Degree – one of only five institutions in the UK to provide this course via online distance learning!
Although many things have changed, our core values remain the same: to provide wide access to education and change people’s world through innovative, modern learning.