The Digital Firm and Services.
Course Type: Summer School
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
Digitalisation has transformed the needs and behaviours of both organisations and their customers. Since Generation Z has grown up surrounded by computers and smartphones, fully immersed in the Internet, the need to understand digitalisation and its challenges is continuously increasing.
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
We offer a wide range of Higher Education courses endorsed by professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Management Institute and the Association of Project Managers, as well as a Qualifying Law Degree – one of only five institutions in the UK to provide this course via online distance learning!
Although many things have changed, our core values remain the same: to provide wide access to education and change people’s world through innovative, modern learning.