Taking this programme will enable you to manage and deliver international projects. You will also gain skills in effectively analysing data and using it for improved planning.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, which specialises in distance learning; 79% of their students reported they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
This programme is also accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), which is the biggest professional certification body in the UK.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available.
Who Should Take This Course?
Are you leading projects in your current role, or would like to begin a career that would involve project management? This course is perfect to build the skills and knowledge to drive your career forward, or to start a new role in this field.
Project managers are an important part of every business and are highly valuable due to the many skills they must have in order to be successful.
In addition to self-employment and/or consultancy, you will also be able to apply for the following roles:
- Project Director
- Project Executive
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Project Lead
- Business Project Lead
- Programme Manager
Graduates from this degree are now Senior Project Managers, Chief Specialists and Project Control Officers working in a range of sectors including:
- Engineering, project management
- Operations and construction
- Project delivery
- Specialised power equipment
- Railway infrastructure
- Government Administrations
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent (minimum)
English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English or equivalent if this is the first time you will be taught in English
You can also apply for this course if you have at least five years of experience in a management position.
You must demonstrate that you have:
- sufficient motivation to study the degree
- the ability to take the programme
- professional references and experience
If you already have a qualification from a professional body, you may be exempted from some parts of this course.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject, with good grade average
At least three years of relevant, full-time work experience
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship. Details are below.
Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)
Duration. 1 to 2 years
Campus Based. Yes