MSc International Business Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: International Business
Course Category: MSC
This MSc focuses on business on a global scale, this postgraduate degree develops fundamentals of business strategy through to developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment. The course takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hannover campus.
Why choose this course?.
- Enhance your international business knowledge and skills
- Join our worldwide alumni network and gain professional contacts
- Benefit from flexibility with optional modules; enabling personalised learning
- Enhance your learning with industry guest speakers
- Participate in free German classes - see terms and conditions
- Enjoy a programme taught completely in English
Earn an MSc from Kingston Business School, which is double accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). The programme itself is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EPAS.
Kingston University is consistently rated one of the most successful UK universities for producing graduates starting up their own companies
Why study in Hannover?
- Option to apply for a 18 month post-study residence permit
- Benefit from studying on our central Hannover Campus
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Experience a new culture
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
Course Duration: One academic year (full-time).
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: May 2019 is Hannover. Location for September 2019 TBC
Certified by: Kingston University.
We offer a wide range of Higher Education courses endorsed by professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Management Institute and the Association of Project Managers, as well as a Qualifying Law Degree – one of only five institutions in the UK to provide this course via online distance learning!
Although many things have changed, our core values remain the same: to provide wide access to education and change people’s world through innovative, modern learning.