MSc in Telecommunications Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: IT
Course Category: MSc
This programme will teach you about the newest developments in the telecommunications world and everything you need to know in order to succeed in strategic or operational management positions.
This MSc is for those interested in entering the telecommunications sector in a management capacity.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- - sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- - professional references
- - demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes
Education at GISMA Business School...
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that stays adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.