The Master in Management in Sustainable Business and Innovation is a truly unique, holistically driven program offering a different business paradigm for today´s young professionals. Our unique methodology ensures that you will develop the critical and design thinking skills to analyze, perform and inspire in an ever increasing volatile, uncertain, and complex business environment. However, we go one step further. While hard skills may be enough to get your foot in the door, the soft skills obtained in communication, negotiation, teamwork, and leadership are what will lift you in developing a world-class career in a company, organization, or even your own business.
The Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation is targeted towards students from diverse backgrounds, both cultural and academic, who aim to develop their career and skills in helping businesses and organizations to solve urgent and emerging environmental, economic, societal, and welfare global challenges.
This joint degree program offered by EADA and Maastricht School of Management (MSM) provides the best of both worlds; a collaboration between top faculty and sustainable leadership experts in a diverse, international, and multi-cultural setting from two hotbeds of innovation in Europe, Barcelona (Spain) and Maastricht (The Netherlands).
The Master in Management in Sustainable Business and Innovation (60 ECTS) will boost your career opportunities by providing an appropriate balance between technical skills and soft skills.
The core pillars of the MSM-EADA program are:
- Human Leadership Skills
- Critical & Design Thinking
- Best Professional Practice
Our unique methodology ensures that you will develop the critical and design thinking skills to analyze, perform and inspire in an ever increasing volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous business environment. But we go a step further. While hard skills may be enough to get your foot in the door at top companies, your soft skills in communication, negotiation, teamwork and leadership are what will lift you in developing a world-class career in a company, an organization, or even in your own business.
The curriculum consists of 16 courses and an integrative final project resulting in a total of 60 ECTS* and equivalent study load of 1800 hours.
- Human leadership in a VUCA world.
- The role of business in society. Global challenges and key trends.
- Strategy & Sustainability
- New economies (circular, sharing, collaborative, smart cities).
- Environmental sustainability and climate change management.
- Holistic management and organizational development.
- Technological management and the changing nature of work.
- Financing for inclusive development and social impact investment.
- International marketing.
- Global Supply Chain management.
- Corporate entrepreneurship and Social innovation.
- Applied Data Analytics for global development Industry 4.0.
- International development agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Impact evaluation.
- Professional practice - Research Methods & Skills.
- Business Consultancy Project or Applied Research Project.