Master in Fashion and Design Management.
The program is structured to provide training that will allow young graduates from all backgrounds to work in the fashion sector and related sectors such as product management, visual merchandising, branding, shop and shop management, communication and sales, e- commerce, branding etc. As an added value, we offer a transversal skills program that will allow participants to develop personally and professionally. The Master is designed for all those who are emerging for the first time in the world of fashion and design management and are looking to gain knowledge with their structured international environment and be ready for the fashion market.
The students interested in participating in this master are generally:
• Recent graduates without previous work experience
• Junior employees positioned in other industries
• Recent graduates of any background (psychology, philosophy, economics, etc.)
The Rome Business School's Master in Fashion and Design Management is officialy recognized as one of the best master by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 ranking 40th among the top 50 best masters worldwide and it is the ideal choice for all those who wish to develop solid management skills in order to work in the fashion management sector and design and become a fashion and design specialist, trend researcher, fashion communicator, brand specialist in the international job market. Participants will benefit and value by studying the concept of ""Made in Italy"", the tradition of Italian fashion and Italian style. We offer world-class interactive and engaging participant-centered training, international internships, professional and networking opportunities on a global scale. The Master uses, in class, high quality practical exercises in a real design studio and lessons held by experts from the world of fashion. This master provides the 4 keys to success in the fashion and design management sector: long-term creative vision, business model, design management and communication.
Thanks to this master, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School.
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School.
Optional 3: In New York Bootcamp - Innovation and value creation.
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Real-life experience: company visits and guest speakers from the best companies. 4 Company visits to companies such as: FENDI, VALENTINO, BULGARI, DOLCE&GABBANA and PUMA
6. Italian language course: 30 hours
7. Soft Skill Program
8. Cultural program
9. Session on research methods for companies
10. Social life
11. Discussions and Meetups
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
38% of our students have pursued an international career;
43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
37% of our students are currently successful managers;
72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master MBA, a growth in the pay packet of 22% was noted);
68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
•Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019
This program is ideal for: GETTING EFFICIENT MANAGERIAL PERFORMANCES IN THE FASHION AND DESIGN MANAGEMENT SECTOR
• Becoming a leader in the sector by developing and combining different skills such as: creativity, managerial skills, mentality and spirit to be able to create and provide values of different fashion products, start a new business or operate in the fashion and design sector
• Managerial skills required to be an effective brand specialist, product developer, trend researcher, specialist in fashion design, start high in the fashion sector fashion and design by developing a business plan and business strategies c they incorporate several important segments such as: marketing, human resources, finance, communication and branding strategies etc. UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET AND CULTURE OF FASHION, TRADITION AND ITALIAN FASHION STYLE
• Acquire an in-depth overview of the opportunities in the market and in the culture of Italian fashion
• Being able to make a sustainable production of fashion and design considering and knowing all different labels of fashion, the law of fashion and all legal aspects MANUALIZE FASHION PRODUCTS AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN THE FASHION AND DESIGN SECTOR
• Identify and manage sustainably the various types of fashion products in clothing, accessories, jewelry, clothing home and aesthetic beauties
• Understanding the importance of fabric, production and logistics
• Tobacco managea fashioncollectionandenhanceaual merchandising
• Tounderstand the fashion design sign tecniques and the workinstensentent and tobeableto managementit
• To analyze and understand innovative technologies in the fashion and design sector , in the textile industry. materials and distribution opportunities, as well as social environmental responsibility and the impact of globalization on fashion and design UNDERSTANDING AND IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGIES TO COMMUNICATE, BRAND AND MARKET ACTUALLY IN FASHION AND INDUSTRY
• Use brand monitoring tools suitable for working constantly on the constant improvement of the history of fashion and design and reputation
• Analyzing and integrating various fashion and design system strategies relating to marketing, visual branding and creative direction, communication, holistic marketing, positioning and digital trends in the sector. Furthermore, at the end of the program, the creation of a FASHION MANAGEMENT PLAN is envisaged, which consists of a group project with the aim of developing a fashion management plan that will achieve an objective of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial stage of the project.