M.A. Organizational Development
Preparing for the challenges and objectives associated with a changing work environment, today’s business leaders must learn how to become nimble business managers. Webster has developed a series of stackable graduate certificates in Change Leadership, based on market feedback from alumni, employers, middle managers, and topic experts.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- – TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- – IELTS: 6.5
- – Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves
Intake : August-18, October-18, January-19, March, May.
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts.