Executive Business analytics in practice .
Course Type: London GISMA
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive
The programme content aims to help participants broaden their knowledge and prospects in order to succeed in the world of business. The programme will be of interest particularly for those participants seeking to identify business analytics opportunities in their own organisations. During the programme, participants will have the opportunity to look at business analytics cases and solutions, while discussing several fundamental elements for a successful business analytics approach. They will also learn how to collect information from various partners through surveys, trends-analysis and web analytics.
It will enable participants to develop, analyse and transform financial and non-financial models within organisations, in order to develop new insights into business performance. It will do this in the context of ever-transforming processes while understanding the constraints of information uncertainty in decision making.
Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 4 days
Campus Based: Yes
Education at GISMA Business School
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that stays adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.