BA (Hons) Business (HRM).
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Business
Course Category: BA (Hons)
Arden University’s BA (Hons) in Business (Human Resources Management) is the right degree for those seeking to go into business and specialise in human resources. The course will teach prospective businesspeople how to best manage their staff, motivating them and rewarding them. You will acquire the skills needed to manage the HR side of organisations, benefitting from a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable business skills. The programme will provide you with knowledge and a practical understanding of key human resources disciplines, applying them to various organisational settings and comprehending their use in practical situations. As a result, you will be able to respond to distinct business requirements in the human resources area in a variety of contexts.
The degree will approach varied business and HR aspects, such as team management, managing change in organisations, human resources planning and strategic issues in human resources management. Students will also learn key business fundaments such as finance, marketing, business processes and analysing and interpreting data.
Arden University offers a flexible combination of face-to-face and online learning, which means you can access modules at your own pace and moderate your development throughout the course, supporting your learning at a pace that suits you and your daily schedule. You will be able to access multi-media course materials 24/7, whenever and wherever you need. As part of your course you will also attend online lessons, tutorials and forums. In addition, you will have ongoing support from our expert tutors to help you through your learning development during the course.
Modules are especially tailored to provide students with expert knowledge and critical skills for the business world, acquiring transferable and applicable abilities. This degree will give you a deep understanding of key aspects of current practice in the human resources area and how they relate to current and emerging developments in related disciplines. You will learn about staff planning, managing across cultures, development and training, and managing change; and you will be able to apply this in national and international contexts. As such, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the human resources aspect of organisations and understand how to attend to its specific demands. If you aspire to become a specialist in your chosen field and excel as a human resources manager in any type of organisation, the programme will provide you with the relevant skillset and practical know-how necessary to achieve your ambitions.
• Enable students to build upon their areas of strength, career aspirations and current challenges, using innovative and flexible distance learning strategies.
• Promote understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of human resources management while acknowledging current and emerging developments in related disciplines.
• Prepare students with the essential skills and tools to work professionally in any business environment and to be an effective and professional HR practitioners.
• Develop an awareness of entrepreneurial skills, encouraging the growth of enterprise and the creation of new businesses.
• Provide a stimulating online academic environment in which students can develop confidence as practitioners.
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
Possible Course Requirements:
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Course Duration: 3 years
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Sep 19
Certified by: Arden University
Education at GISMA Business School...
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that stays adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.