MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Marketing / IT
Course Category: MSc
Big Data is going to be worth $102bn by 2019 according to IDC research which means organisations will need skilled analysts to maximise the opportunities it has to offer. This course will give you the skills you need to benefit from the opportunities big data offers. Gaining this essential knowledge will allow you to apply data handling methods to inform your business decisions and ensure your firm’s information systems are aligned with business goals and strategies. You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^ (^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor).
You will gain a deeper understanding of the way data can be manipulated to result in strategy-driven business decisions. You acquire the knowledge and skills needed to add data-driven insights and bring a new perspective to the role.
This programme is ideal for aspiring IT managers who want to launch a career in the industry and confidently utilise opportunities that big data offers for business success. The course is also suitable for people already in the computing management environment. Our MSc will make you stand out from the crowd and you will be a step ahead of other IT leaders with the data analytics knowledge this course will give you.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
You must also show the following:
- sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- professional references
- demonstrable work experience
You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Feb 19 & Apr 19
Certified by: Arden University.
Education at GISMA Business School
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that stays adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.