The MS in cybersecurity prepares individuals for demanding positions in public and private sectors overseeing, operating, or protecting critical computer systems, information, networks, infrastructures and communications networks.
Students will be well-versed to apply their knowledge and critical thinking related to domestic and international legal systems, private and public policies, and ethics, as they apply cybersecurity to information protection, terrorism, fraud, theft, intelligence/counterintelligence, digital forensics, pre-emptive and strategic force operation application situations.
- Graduates will be capable of explaining important principles, and theories used throughout the field of cybersecurity.
- Graduates will be capable of applying knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to analyze real world problems.
- Graduates will be capable of effectively integrating knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to propose solutions to real world problems.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency: – TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80 – IELTS: 6.5 – Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (39 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves, Irvine, Orlando.
: August-18, October-18, January-19, March, May..
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts