Digital Transformation from Zero to One.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
The programme comprises major features of ambitious entrepreneurship and organisation starting from idea generation and the freedom to think from first principles rather than accepting prevailing wisdom and existing structures. It is a fact that applications of artificial intelligence are constantly impacting society and professional organisations. As a consequence of that, more and more tasks have been taken over by machines or supported by digital assistants. This programme expands on the impact that digital tools and social media have been having on our society.
Why choose this programme?.
- Practical experience within multinational organisations
- Practical hands-on course to develop the skills and confidence to succeed
- Networking opportunities for participants
- Gain a UK-German corporate sector perspective
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- Considerable corporate, and entrepreneurship/consulting experience
- Central London campus with professional facilities
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 4 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Exact course date: 4-7 December 2018.
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
We offer a wide range of Higher Education courses endorsed by professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Management Institute and the Association of Project Managers, as well as a Qualifying Law Degree – one of only five institutions in the UK to provide this course via online distance learning!
Although many things have changed, our core values remain the same: to provide wide access to education and change people’s world through innovative, modern learning.